Thursday, January 17, 2013

short reports, no pictures (except Turid's of Tom)

Just a few things that have happened recently that I haven't gotten mentioned.

Tuesday morning early it snowed again! Only a little, maybe 1/2 inch, mostly disappearing by evening.  But it was a cold overcast miserable day.

Vulture was back on railing by the rain barrel the other morning -- maybe Monday? I tried to quietly retrieve my camera from the couch, but of course it flew before I got the camera on.

Last week (I think) we had a GOOD rain - a couple days of it. Still a little bit of a leak in the sample hall. It leaked there a lot Christmas week, but I think that must have been due to an ice dam from the snow. Playhouse is probably leaking a lot again; I haven't nerved myself to go see.

Erica Nomland commented on the jewelry blog! I wrote her back, no answer yet.

Sonny Chumley died.

Turid is coming early February. She sent wonderful pic of Tom, from ski afternoon New Year's Day.

Ben will get back out to the Ridge this weekend, I think. Maybe I can get ride, check bees. I'm kind of worried after all this cold weather. And I hope the plants didn't freeze Tuesday night, when it went to low 20s after overcast day that gave no daytime warm-up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home