Thursday, April 10, 2008

Father of Waters, alternate version

OK this is not Natural History, strictly speaking. Although I have heaps of pictures and observations from this spring, about which I really should be posting. A few days ago I saw a TURKEY at the gate to Red-bird Ridge!

But this is an experiment to see if I can put in the widget that shows a preview to Lois Bujold's PASSSAGE that comes out in a couple weeks. Plenty of natural history observations in it, Lois is a wonderful writer, and this landscape is pretty much the Ohio she remembers from her childhood.

OK, here goes . . .

Bah, it worked for the preview but Blogger won't accept it to publish. Says one section tag is not closed, though it looks to me like it is. I'll go copy it again and see.



There.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home